Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €469 (Mex$ 10,679) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)