Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,000 (4,079 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)