Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,087 (4,702TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)