Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21468 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €948 (4,417TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 1 hour ago)