Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,233 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €690 (﷼ 25,098,703) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)