Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03468 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €837 (L 24,138) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)