Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03574 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €821 (L 22,962) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)