Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37999 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €329 (865 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)