Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20810 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €791 (RM3,801) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)