Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,273 (NZ$2,136) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)