Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €543 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)