Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €842 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)