Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €925 in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (about 1 hour ago)