Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23537 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €762 (3,236 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (32 minutes ago)