Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €418 (1,851 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)