Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €691 (Php41,792) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)