Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01879 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €312 (Php16,619) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)