Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €498 ($b3,609) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (33 minutes ago)