Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €591 (228,802 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)