Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €594 (235,716 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)