Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €475 (160,698 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)