Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €358 (3,864 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)