Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €757 (Rp 12,791,701) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)