Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €664 (1,554,748 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)