Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €820 (2,293,777 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)