Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04096 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €495 (ARS $12,089) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (34 minutes ago)