Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €614 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)