Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €904 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)