Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18434 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €600 (GH₵3,255) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)