Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €366 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)