Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €901 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)