Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €682 (268,485 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)