Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €942 (CH$720,267) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)