Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €383 (CH$277,937) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)