Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20624 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €795 (GH₵3,853) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (31 minutes ago)