Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,346 (¥180,066) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (37 minutes ago)