Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €492 (元3,587) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)