Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19988 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €459 (RM2,298) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)