Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21642 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €543 (RM2,508) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)