Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20754 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €480 (RM2,315) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (17 minutes ago)