Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20380 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €506 (RM2,481) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)