Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02808 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,095 (38,986 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)