Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,077 (37,915 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 2 hours ago)