Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02966 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €654 (22,062 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)