Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02802 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,093 (39,004 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)