Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02863 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €885 (30,921 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)