Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02827 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €688 (24,356 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)