Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02851 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €887 (31,118 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)