Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02783 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €809 (29,082 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)