Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €794 (元6,020) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (43 minutes ago)