Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €811 (元6,237) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)