Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €682 (元5,348) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)