Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €361 (руб 22,949) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)