Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €602 (руб 41,629) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)