Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01485 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €567 (руб 38,205) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)