Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €386 (S/. 1,378) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)