Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24893 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €549 (S/. 2,206) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)