Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28417 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €244 (S/. 858) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (39 minutes ago)