Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24766 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €428 (﷼ 1,728) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)