Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21809 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €888 (﷼ 4,072) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)