Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21817 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €817 (﷼ 3,745) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)