Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €418 (﷼ 14,790,547) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)