Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €623 (201,602 Ft) in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)