Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €569 (183,773 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (29 minutes ago)