Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €568 (183,606 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (37 minutes ago)