Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €447 (138,093 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)