Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00330 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €772 (234,287 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)