Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €564 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)