Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €804 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)