Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €502 (руб 31,650) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)