Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03495 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €498 (14,255₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)