Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,870 prices entered by 852 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,642 (AU$2,552) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)