Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,160 (£1,042) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (44 minutes ago)