Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €755 (£659) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)