Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €449 (682 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 1 hour ago)