Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,254 (2,000 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (32 minutes ago)