Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €469 (руб 29,108) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)