Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €481 (17,793 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)