Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €590 (Rp 9,833,381) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)