Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03081 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €527 (17,101₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)