Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €290 (8,338₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)